$10.00 – $15.00
Artwork Entry Form – Autumn Color Play 2023 Entry
Please see the Description pane below for Submission Requirements.
Judge: Carol Gradwohl, Artist, Aberdeen, North Carolina
Opening Reception: Thursday, September 14, 2023
Submission Requirements: Artists may submit up to three (3) entries for the Autumn Color Play Exhibition.
- Artists are encouraged to enter their pieces online at the website. Entry forms will be available online about 2 weeks prior to the submission date, September 12, when the physical artworks must be dropped off at the Robeson Art Guild House, 109 W. 9th Street, Lumberton, NC 28359
- Artists’ photographs of their works are encouraged. Photographs may be uploaded with an online entry or submitted by email. Please provide appropriate credit statements for each photograph.
- Artists are encouraged to provide an artist statement for each piece.
- Work may not weigh more than 40 lbs. nor be more than 5 feet in any direction.
- Each 2-dimensional work must have secure hanging devices to hang safely.
- Each 3-dimensional work must have a safe display device provided by the artist.
- Entries must be original, created within the past 2 years, and cannot have been exhibited at RAG previously.
- All media, including photography, photo montage and collage, are welcome.
Fees: RAG members, $10 per piece; Non-member, $15 per piece; all sales will require a 20% commission to the Guild.