$10.00 – $15.00
Artwork Entry Form – Hang the Halls 2023 Entry
Please see the Description pane below for Submission Requirements.
Judge: Sandy Stratil, Multimedia Artist
Opening Reception: Thursday, November 16, 2023
Submission Requirements: Artists may submit up to three (3) entries for the Hang the Halls Exhibition.
- Artists are encouraged to enter their pieces online at the website. Entry forms will be available online about 2 weeks prior to the submission date, November 14, when the physical artworks must be dropped off at the Robeson Art Guild House, 109 W. 9th Street, Lumberton, NC 28359
- Artists’ photographs of their works are encouraged. Photographs may be uploaded with an online entry or submitted by email. Please provide appropriate credit statements for each photograph.
- Artists are encouraged to provide an artist statement for each piece.
- Work may not weigh more than 40 lbs. nor be more than 5 feet in any direction.
- Each 2-dimensional work must have secure hanging devices to hang safely.
- Each 3-dimensional work must have a safe display device provided by the artist.
- Entries must be original, created within the past 2 years, and cannot have been exhibited at RAG previously.
- All media, including photography, photo montage and collage, are welcome.
Fees: RAG members, $10 per piece; Non-member, $15 per piece; all sales will require a 20% commission to the Guild.
Prospectus: It is the responsibility of each artist to ensure that the work submitted fits the requirements of the exhibition. The full Prospectus for the Hang the Halls Exhibition is available online. Click this link: Hang the Halls Prospectus – Robeson Art Guild.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.