The Robeson Art Guild is accepting entries for our upcoming exhibition: TIME OUT!
This exhibition will be held at the Robeson Art Guild House located at 109 W9th St., Lumberton, NC 28358 from March 7- April 1, 2022.
- All artists in Robeson County age 12 and up
- All mediums are welcome
TIME OUT focuses on creative response to Covid 19. In the almost three years that we have been experiencing Covid 19, many of us have been living with depression and/or anxiety and have found ourselves unable to align with goals and peaceful living. Often, we have juggled family, health, debt and happiness with little satisfaction. We have become blocked creatives; and many have chosen to make major changes in their goals and in their life.
The goal of TIME OUT is the creative response to being hobbled by Covid. It is the visible expression of “Stop the world. . .. I want to get off.” Let us see what you have to say. What did you do while you were forced to stay home? How did you survive in your own, unique circumstances? Three years is a long time!
- Entries can weigh no more than 50 pounds and cannot exceed 5 ft in any direction.
- Two dimensional entries must be ready to hang safely.
- Three-dimensional work must have its own display column, table, or other safe display device.
All mediums are welcome.
- Entries are due at the Guild House on March 7 from 10:00 AM-12:00 noon and from 4:00-6:00 PM
- Entry forms and tape will be furnished on site.
- Opening reception is March 17th 6-8 PM. This will be in conjunction with our first General Membership Meeting.
Insurance: All work will be insured by RAG and each artist will be asked to determine insurance value in keeping with range of previously sold work.
Judge: Sandy Stratil
- First Place: $200
- Second Place $100
- People’s Choice $50
- Honorable Mention (3)
Robeson Art Guild
109 West 9th street
P. O. Box 437
Lumberton, N C 28358