$10.00 – $15.00
Artwork Entry Form – En Plein Air 2023 Entry is now CLOSED
Please see the Description pane below for Submission Requirements.
Opening Reception: Thursday, July 13, 2023
Submission Requirements: Artists may submit as many as three (3) entries for the En Plein Air Exhibition.
- An artist statement for each piece is encouraged and will be displayed if provided.
- Work cannot weigh more than 40 lbs. and cannot be more than 5 feet in any direction.
- Each 2-dimensional work must have secure hanging devices to hang safely.
- Each 3-dimensional work must have its own safe display device provided by the artist.
- Entries must be original, created within the past 2 years, and cannot have been exhibited at RAG previously.
- All media, including photography, photo montage and collage, are welcome.
- Artists’ photographs of their work are encouraged.
Fees: RAG members, $10 per piece; Non-member, $15 per piece; all sales will require a 20% commission to the Guild.
Judge: Linda Bruening, Oil Painter/Artist, Aberdeen, North Carolina